Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Save the Date for a Book Signing!

Just had a quick chat with Mary. Seems she has a book signing gig for herjust published second novel, A Trip to the Water's Edge, set for later this month! Here are the details:

Date:
Saturday, October 22

Location:
Joy of Books
(next to Tempo Music)
242 Main Street
Hendersonville, NC

Time: 12:30 - 2:00

If you'll be in the area, stop on by to meet my instigator and read about all the mischief Clare and I managed to get into that makes this book such a hoot.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOHHHH Mattie! I would love to come down and stir up some trouble with you!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that new book and see what you have been up to this time!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading A Trip to the Water’s Edge! With Mattie and Clare always into mischief, you never know what’s waiting for them on the next page. Even through all the antics, Mattie finds a way to stay a heroine and help those in need. With the vivid descriptions and colorful narrations I felt like I was right there with the gal’s in their escapades and adventures. This is a great, fun read and I highly recommend the book. Thank you once again Ms. Berger, can’t wait for #3.

    ReplyDelete