Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Don’t know about you, but 2011 just flew by. And from Thanksgiving until now, well, I feel like I barely caught my breath. Between hosting out-of-town visitors, holiday parties, shopping for gifts, and ringing in the New Year, it has all felt a bit overwhelming.

Guess part of it has to do with the fact that I’m the kind of girl who likes her routines. Whether it’s going to aerobics, my garden club, or homeowner meetings, there’s a certain comfort in the predictable. Ever feel that way or am I just a crazy woman? At least now that all the festivities are over, I can jump back into doing all the things I really love. And one of those things is posting to this blog.

I know, I know, I said I would be better at sharing all the news going on around here, including the latest exploits with Clare and what’s going on with Scotty and Jed. But believe me, even though I’m not one to making a bunch of resolutions, this is one thing I feel strongly about.

So, I hope you all are ready to do some serious reading in the days and weeks ahead.

Really.

I mean it.


You can take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment